Charging elephant 2
99% of elephant charges are bluffs. Thank goodness. These creatures can easily outrun an Olympic sprinter and would pound you into the dust if they really wanted to. That's one reason they tell you NOT to turn and run. And, of course, your guide has that gun. Not that, from this point, if the elephant keeps coming, he would have time to swing it off his shoulder and shoot. Here, his hand is steadying you. Nope, at this point, it's all up to the elephant. 99% is not bad odds. But then, gambling casinos in Las Vegas get stinking rich on a 1 % advantage...
Next Charging Elephant =>
<= Back
Table of Contents Birds and Critters TOC Order/Contact